Okay, I hope I am doing this right…..
Special thanks to Katrina at Freedom to a Full Life for nominating me… I feel so special. 🙂
7 things about me (some may shock you!):
1. I love to play the ukulele and dance hula.
2. I love to perform. I have been in a few musicals recently. Guys and Dolls and Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. I teach children outreach dance and musical theatre…. I love it. It is special. And exhasuting. 🙂
3. I put hot sauce on almost everything.
4. I dropped out of high school when I was 16 and spent two years living as a Gutter Punk. I hitchhiked all around, ate from dumpters, slept in squats, went to crazy punk rock shows (I was even the drummer in a band). I experienced and learned a lot. Good and bad.
5. I am in love with Willie Nelson. Wish I could marry him… or at least play the song Pancho and Lefty with him!
6. My house is messy… all the time. I try to clean, but there are so many more important/fun things to do! 🙂
7. I am a single mom with an amazing magical kid. I am a rebel, a witch, a yogini, a healer, a dancer, a choreographer…. and more… stay tuned..
And here are the 7 blogs I nominate:
Happy April 3rd.